An Inside and Outside Home Pest Control Treatment will exterminate pests like spiders, ants, cockroaches and silverfish. This treatment takes approximately 14 days to show its true effects and is completely safe when the chemical has been allowed to dry onto a surface.
What makes Lloyd Courtney Pest Control Different?
Lloyd Courtney Pest Control Dalby, Chinchilla and the Western Downs offer great value for money pest treatments within the Western Downs. We are a small family run business, we don’t have the same overhead costs that our larger competitors do enabling us to pass the savings onto our valued clients. We believe in doing it right in the first place meaning less inconvenience for you.
You can make the Inside and Outside Treatment more effective by:
- Keeping walls clear of clutter and furniture.
- Minimizing pest access to food sources. For example: Keeping kitchen benchtops crumb free and storing food into sealed containers.
- Dust skirtings.
- Move contents away from walls.
- Mop before a treatment. Wait 14 days to mop again to allow the treatment to maximise its effect.
- Provide easy access to sheds.
- Remove rubbish, branches or clutter from around the yard.
- Hose down the external of the building if webs have been a problem.
*Advertised Price of $132 is for a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 garage/carport style unit, within the town limits of Dalby, that has been treated annually with no infestation issues.