You can make the Interior and Exterior Treatment more effective by:
- Keeping walls clear of clutter and furniture.
- Minimizing pest access to food sources. For example: keeping kitchen benchtops crumb free and storing food into sealed containers.
- Dust Skirtings.
- Mop before a treatment. Wait 14 days to mop again to allow the treatment to maximise its effect.
- Provide easy access to sheds.
- Removing rubbish, branches or clutter from around the yard.
- Hose down the external of the building if webs have been a problem.